Full Stack Engineer
Purpose of the role:
We have big plans for our product! We'd love to talk to you about bringing all of your knowledge, experience and creativity to developing best-in-class solutions for the deskless workforce. If you would like to develop, implement, and maintain product features and continuously plan for future product advancement with us -let us know!
- Meet with the software development team to define the scope and scale of software projects.
- Design software system architecture.
- Complete data structures and design patterns.
- Design and implement scalable web services, applications, and APIs.
- Develop and maintain internal software tools.
- Write low-level and high-level code.
- Troubleshoot and fix bugs.
- Identify bottlenecks and improve software efficiency.
- Collaborate with the product/development team on developing micro-services.
- Write technical documents.
Ideally, you have
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering or computer science or related field area.
- 2+ years of previous experience as a full-stack engineer.
- Proficient in back-end languages including Java, Python, Ruby, .NET, and PHP.
- Knowledge of database systems and SQL & experience working with AWS environment.
- Basic design ability: Including knowledge of UI/UX and basic prototype design.
- Advanced troubleshooting skills.
- Good communication skills.
- High-level project management skills.
- Ability to visualize a proposed system and be able to build it.
- A willingness to make mistakes.
- A sense of humor!
By submitting your application, you agree that Anthill may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. Anthill's Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over Anthill’s use of your personal information.