Purpose of the role:
We love data! We have a lot of it and are planning to publish useful and fun information to help bring possibilities to the Deskless Workforce. What you'll do will include: developing research objectives, projects and proposals, undertaking research, and evaluating outcomes. You will also plan, coordinate, and implement research in accordance with company research procedures and funder requirements as well as write research papers, conference proposals, case studies, and white papers.
- Develop research objectives, projects, and proposals.
- Conduct individual or collaborative research projects.
- Write and contribute to publications or disseminate research findings using media appropriate to the discipline.
- Make presentations at conferences and/or exhibit work at other appropriate events.
- Assess, interpret and evaluate outcomes of research.
- Develop new concepts and ideas to extend intellectual understanding.
- Resolve problems of meeting research objectives and deadlines.
- Develop ideas for the application of research outcomes.
Ideally, you have:
- A master’s degree or higher-level education in Psychology, Sociology, Business, or a social science field.
- A have a background, training, or experience in psychology or related fields.
- A minimum of 1 year of research experience including research design, survey administration, data collection, data analysis, generating reports, and writing a research paper.
- And of course, proficiency in using office systems, computers and software, especially Google, Microsoft Office (i.e. MS Word, MS Excel, etc.) and SPSS.
- A willingness to make mistakes.
- A sense of humor!
It would be great if you have:
- Industrial-Organizational Psychology, Sociology, Business, Industrial Engineering, or a social science field (or related fields, such as mathematical methods in the social sciences or organizational behavior).
- Experience with Qualtrics, R, and running research experiments
By submitting your application, you agree that Anthill may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. Anthill's Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over Anthill’s use of your personal information.