Any – Remote – Full Time
Anthill is an award-winning early-stage startup building software designed for the deskless workforce, powered by artificial intelligence, and backed by behavioral science. What’s the deskless workforce? It’s the 80% of the workforce that doesn’t work at a desk or computer. You’ll find them in manufacturing, distribution, retail… pretty much in every large enterprise globally. Only 1% of HR SaaS solutions are designed with these people in mind. We believe deskless workers deserve more and we spend all day thinking about how to reach them, help them develop, and how to make their working lives better—which is good business for their employers too!
What you’ll do:
- Develop, test, and maintain backend services and APIs that power our software solutions
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify, prioritize, and implement new features and improvements
- Design and optimize serverless architecture for maximum performance, scalability, and reliability
- Maintain and enhance our infrastructure on AWS, ensuring that it meets the highest standards of security and performance
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of our engineering processes, tools, and best practices
What you’ll need:
- Knowledge of serverless architecture and experience building scalable and efficient backend systems
- Familiarity with AWS services and tools, such as Lambda, DynamoDB, and API Gateway
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, remote team environment
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
Preferred qualifications, skills, and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
- Experience with other cloud platforms, such as Google Cloud Platform or Azure
- Knowledge of containerization technologies like Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with Agile methodologies and tools, such as Scrum and Jira
Our mission at Anthill is to provide organizations the tools they need to treat their deskless workers as well as they treat their knowledge workers. Our vision is to change lives by bringing possibilities to the deskless workforce.
On this journey, we live by our values:
- Responsibility: Build and deliver a product that has a positive impact on companies and workers.
- Intentionality: Partner with the finest companies in the world to create better jobs for the frontline.
- Security: Deliver a product that adheres to the gold standard of security, data privacy, and respect for every end user.
- Integrity: Never compromise on integrity and doing the right thing.
- Diversity: Build a strong community that reflects the people who are leaders and workers across the deskless workforce.
Compensation includes salary + health insurance benefits + equity opportunities. We are a remote team based in Chicago with hubs in Los Angeles, Washington D.C., Yerevan (Armenia) and Vancouver (Canada).
Before applying, check out our site here: www.anthill.co. Then, please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and the one thing you’d love to see happen in the future of work. We’ll get back to you quickly if we think it could be a good fit. Thanks for reading!