Customer Success Manager
Any – Remote – Full Time
Anthill is an award-winning early-stage startup building software designed for the deskless workforce, powered by artificial intelligence, and backed by behavioral science. What’s the deskless workforce? It’s the 80% of the workforce that doesn’t work at a desk or computer. Only 1% of HR SaaS solutions are designed with these people in mind. We believe deskless workers deserve more and we spend all day thinking about how to reach them, help them develop, and make their working lives better—which is good business for their employers and communities too.
Anthill is seeking a Customer Success Manager. This role is responsible for many things that lead to one thing: happy customers. You will work directly with Anthill’s customers to help them to meet and exceed their goals to engage, retain, and develop their deskless workforce using Anthill. You will wear many hats and define the craft and practices of exceptional Customer Success at Anthill today and as we scale.
What you’ll do:
- Establish clear retention goals and process milestones for the client and employees to work toward
- Optimize existing processes within the company as well as identify, lead, and support Customer Success initiatives as part of our incredible Customer Success team
- Assist customers as needed with setting up and navigating our software within their organization
- Seek to promote the value of the product and upsell services and promoting value through customer experience
- Lead all training and onboarding sessions with new customers
- Execute in-person customer launches and other Anthill event logistics
- Review customer concerns and seek to improve all aspects of the customer experience with the company
- Maintain a detailed understanding of products and services, assist customers with questions and work with our product management team when needed
What you’ll need:
- 3-5+ years of experience in customer service or customer success position strongly preferred
- Experience working with brand image and promoting value through customer experience
- Exceptional ability to communicate and foster positive business relationships
- Analytical skills are a major plus, as they relate to explaining user metrics to customers
- Accountability and personal organization are essential
- Experience in training and onboarding/implementations
- Experience analyzing and optimizing the existing processes in the Customer Success department
- Deep understanding of customers concerns and thoughts regarding the use of our product
- Location: Chicago-based applicants strongly preferred; must be able to support customers operating in 9am-5pm Eastern time zone; some travel to customer locations will be required
Our vision at Anthill is to unlock possibilities for the deskless workforce. We do this by designing solutions to create opportunity for this workforce. In the next 10 years, we aim to enable access to family-sustaining, good jobs for 10 million people by interacting with 100 million users.
On this journey, we live by our values:
- Cultivate a curious mind: When someone rolls up their sleeves and is excited to "figure it out". When they demonstrate excitement to creatively solve problems.
- Get it done: When someone feels accountable for results and takes ownership beyond stated tasks. When they demonstrate tenacity and grit with a bias toward imperfect action.
- Lead with humility: When someone prioritizes what's best for the team over themselves. When they demonstrate a desire for continuous improvement, authenticity, and are willing to laugh at themselves.
- Live in possibility: When someone is purpose driven and wants to make the world a better place. Demonstrates outside the box, no-limits thinking when it comes to generating ideas about how to meet our ambitious goals.
- Do the right thing: When someone does what they say they will do. Goes the extra mile to be in integrity with the team, the customer, and the users.
Compensation includes salary + health insurance benefits + equity opportunities. We are a remote team based in Chicago with hubs in Los Angeles, Yerevan (Armenia) and Vancouver (Canada).