We’re a venture-backed, Chicago-based, early-stage startup that is building talent software for the desk-less workforce. What’s the desk-less workforce? It’s the 80% of the workforce that doesn’t work at a desk or computer. You’ll find them in manufacturing, distribution, retail… pretty much in every large enterprise globally.
It all started when Anthill’s co-founders met while pursuing PhDs in industrial-organizational psychology—and knew very quickly they’d like to start a business together. Both have worked extensively shaping future-of-work strategies for large corporations and governments worldwide. Repeatedly, organizations would come to them with the same challenge—they couldn’t reach their desk-less workforce and existing software missed the mark. Anthill combines our founders’ desire to see companies and individuals succeed in a changing world of work with their extensive expertise in people science and data-driven technologies.
- 3+ years’ experience working with lead engineers and product owners
- 3+ years in software engineering, development, design specifically related to software and/or web-based services using Java, Springboot, SQL queries
- Proven track record developing software/web development with related knowledge or a very strong record of individual performance in a software/web development role
- Previous experience building, testing and maintaining key APIs that power our application
- Understanding of AWS service& tools, Dockerhub, GitHub, SendGrid, Firebase, CI/CD
- Perform analysis, design, development, unit testing, peer review and documentation of Java code
- Demonstrable knowledge/skill of Java, AWS, Spring Boot, Spring security, OpenAPI, Graph QL, Swagger, PA2 backed by Hibernate ORM, Flyway, and Maven is preferred
- Knowledge of Front end technologies like Angular, React and Node JS.
- Experience with Database like Postgres, Oracle, SQL server.
- Hands on experience involving technical reviews and decision making
Location: Fully remote with quarterly visits to our HQ office in Chicago!