Any – Remote – Full Time
Anthill is an award-winning early-stage startup building software designed for the deskless workforce, powered by artificial intelligence, and backed by behavioral science. What’s the deskless workforce? It’s the 80% of the workforce that doesn’t work at a desk or computer. Only 1% of HR SaaS solutions are designed with these people in mind. We believe deskless workers deserve more and we spend all day thinking about how to reach them, help them develop, and make their working lives better—which is good business for their employers and communities too.
Anthill is seeking our Marketing Lead. This role is accountable for driving growth, helping to shape our brand, and building a strong marketing function. You will be responsible for developing and executing marketing initiatives to drive customer acquisition and retention, from on-the-ground event planning to website and social media updates to marketing collateral creation. You will wear many hats and define the craft of exceptional marketing at Anthill today and as we scale.
What you’ll do:
- Campaign Management: Plan and execute marketing campaigns, track and analyze performance metrics, and optimize campaigns for maximum ROI.
- Content Creation: Generate high-quality content, including partnership collateral, blog posts, social media content, videos, and more, to engage and educate our audience.
- Digital Marketing: Lead digital marketing efforts, including SEO, SEM, email marketing, and social media advertising, to drive website traffic and lead generation.
- Event Management: Lead event opportunities in terms of planning, logistics, tracking, communications, and on-the-ground execution.
- Stakeholder Communication: Manage efforts and represent the organization with public relations opportunities, at community events, meetings, and other public forums.
- Brand Development: Create and maintain a strong and consistent brand identity, ensuring it resonates with our target audience and effectively communicates our unique value proposition.
- Project Management: Collaborate with internal teams to align project activities with organizational objectives.
- Market Research: Stay up-to-date on and develop thought leadership on relevant trends that may impact the Future of Work, Anthill’s organizational impact, partner relationships.
- Budget Management: Develop and manage the marketing budget, ensuring efficient allocation of resources for maximum impact.
What you’ll need:
- 5+ years of experience in marketing, ideally in a start-up / high growth environment with a track record of driving growth and results.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills; you are comfortable using Canva and a variety of other content creation tools for high-quality content.
- Proficiency in marketing tools and analytics platforms; you are comfortable analyzing data, setting goals based on data, and using data to improve.
- Creative thinking and problem solving; able to create solutions when confronted with obstacles.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Ownership mindset: comfortable owning the day-to-day process of figuring things out where there isn't yet a roadmap.
- Iterative: comfortable shipping minimally viable materials quickly and then revising iteratively, rather than waiting to build a perfect foundation first.
- Location: We are a remote team with a Chicago headquarters.Travel to events will be required.
Our vision at Anthill is to unlock possibilities for the deskless workforce. We do this by designing solutions to create opportunity for this workforce. In the next 10 years, we aim to enable access to family-sustaining, good jobs for 10 million people by interacting with 100 million users.
On this journey, we live by our values:
- Cultivate a curious mind: When someone rolls up their sleeves and is excited to "figure it out". When they demonstrate excitement to creatively solve problems.
- Get it done: When someone feels accountable for results and takes ownership beyond stated tasks. When they demonstrate tenacity and grit with a bias toward imperfect action.
- Lead with humility: When someone prioritizes what's best for the team over themselves. When they demonstrate a desire for continuous improvement, authenticity, and are willing to laugh at themselves.
- Live in possibility: When someone is purpose driven and wants to make the world a better place. Demonstrates outside the box, no-limits thinking when it comes to generating ideas about how to meet our ambitious goals.
- Do the right thing: When someone does what they say they will do. Goes the extra mile to be in integrity with the team, the customer, and the users.
Compensation includes salary + health insurance benefits + equity opportunities. We are a remote team based in Chicago with hubs in Los Angeles, Yerevan (Armenia) and Vancouver (Canada).
To apply: Before applying, check out our site here: www.anthill.co. We’ll get back to you quickly if we think it could be a good fit. Thanks for reading!