Effective Date / Last Updated: December, 2023
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO MODIFY THESE TERMS AT ANY TIME. ALL CHANGES WILL BE EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY UPON POSTING TO THE SITE. BY ACCESSING OR USING THE PRODUCT AFTER CHANGES ARE POSTED YOU AGREE TO THOSE CHANGES. MATERIAL CHANGES WILL BE CONSPICUOUSLY POSTED TO THE SITE OR OTHERWISE COMMUNICATED TO YOU.
- Content. The Product, including its text, audio, video, graphics, charts, photographs, interfaces, icons, software, computer code, data, trademarks, logos, slogans, documentation, other components and content, and the design, selection, and arrangement of content, and all intellectual property rights in the foregoing (collectively, the “Content”) are exclusively the property of Anthill or, as applicable, its vendors or licensors. Except for the rights expressly granted to you in the next section, Anthill reserves all other rights in and to the Product and Content, including all intellectual property rights.
You may not use any scraper, crawler, spider, robot or other automated means of any kind to access or copy data on the Product, deep-link to any feature or content on the Product, bypass our robot exclusion headers or other measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Product.
Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. Company will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Product or any activity being conducted on the Product.
- License to use our Product. Subject to the terms and conditions of the SaaS Agreement and payment of all applicable fees, Anthill grants to you a nontransferable license to use the Product on devices that you own or control. Anthill reserves all rights in and to the Product not expressly granted to you under this Agreement. The terms of this Agreement will govern any content, materials, or services accessible from or purchased within the Product as well as upgrades provided by Anthill that replace or supplement the original Product, unless such upgrade is accompanied by a new or revised Agreement. Without our prior written permission, you may not distribute or make the Product available over a network where it could be used by multiple devices at the same time. You may not transfer, redistribute or sublicense the Product and, if you sell your device to a third party, you must remove the Product from the device before doing so. You may not copy (except as permitted by this license), reverse-engineer, disassemble, attempt to derive the source code of, modify, or create derivative works of the Product, any updates, or any part thereof (except as and only to the extent that any foregoing restriction is prohibited by applicable law or to the extent as may be permitted by the licensing terms governing use of any open-sourced components included with the Product).
- Location-Enabled Features. Certain location-enabled functionality made available in the Product is provided by Google Inc., Apple Inc., and other third party providers. Your use of that functionality may be subject to additional terms and conditions (as updated from time-to-time): http://www.google.com/intl/en-US_US/help/terms_maps.html and https://www.apple.com/legal/internet-services/maps/terms-en.html. You must exercise your own judgment as to the adequacy and appropriateness of the information. All location-based information is provided entirely “as-is,” without warranties of any kind.
- Product Support; Functionality. All questions and requests relating to Product support must be directed to Anthill. No third parties are responsible for providing support for the Product and may not be contacted for support. We may change or remove functionality and other features of the Product at any time, without notice.
- Accuracy and Integrity of Information. Although Anthill attempts to ensure the integrity and accuracy of the Product, it makes no representations, warranties or guarantees whatsoever as to the correctness or accuracy of the Product and Content thereon. It is possible that the Product could include typographical errors, inaccuracies or other errors, and that unauthorized additions, deletions and alterations could be made to the Product by third parties. In the event that an inaccuracy arises, please inform Anthill so that it can be corrected. Anthill reserves the right to unilaterally correct any inaccuracies on the Product without notice. Information contained on the Product may be changed or updated without notice. Additionally, Anthill shall have no responsibility or liability for information or Content posted to the Product from any non-Anthill affiliated third party.
- User Generated Content, Reviews, Feedback, and other Postings to the Product. If you submit, upload or post any comments, ideas, suggestions, information, files, videos, images or other materials to us or our Product (“User Generated Content”), you agree not to provide any User Generated Content that (1) is defamatory, abusive, libelous, unlawful, obscene, threatening, harassing, fraudulent, pornographic, or harmful, or that could encourage criminal or unethical behavior, (2) violates or infringes the privacy, copyright, trademark, trade dress, trade secrets or intellectual property rights of any person or entity, or (3) contains or transmits a virus or any other harmful component. You agree not to contact other users of the Product through unsolicited e-mail, telephone calls, mailings or any other method of communication. You represent and warrant to Anthill that you have the legal right and authorization to provide all User Generated Content to Anthill for the purposes and Anthill’s use as set forth herein. Anthill shall have a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to use the User Generated Content in whatever manner Anthill desires, including without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and/or distribute such User Generated Content and/or incorporate such User Generated Content into any form, medium or technology throughout the world. Anthill is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any User Generated Content in confidence; (2) to pay to you any compensation for any User Generated Content; or (3) to respond to any User Generated Content.
Anthill does not regularly review posted User Generated Content, but does reserve the right (but not the obligation) to monitor and edit or remove any User Generated Content submitted to the Product. You grant Anthill the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any User Generated Content. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any User Generated Content. You are and shall remain solely responsible for the content of any User Generated Content you make. Anthill and its affiliates take no responsibility and assume no liability for any User Generated Content submitted by you or any third party. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Anthill harmless from and against all third party claims, damages and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) against or incurred by Anthill arising out of any User Generated Content you post or allow to be posted to the Product.
- Compliance with federal and state regulationsWithout limiting your obligations under the SaaS Agreement, this User Agreement and our Responsible Use Policy, the User agrees to comply with all provisions of the Federal Telephone Consumer Protection Act of 1991, and any amendments thereto, at 47 U.S.C. § 227, the Federal Communications Commission's implementing regulations, at 47 CFR § 64.1200 et seq., the Federal Trade Commission’s Telemarketing Sales Rule, including the August 2008 Amendment at 16 CFR Part 310, and all other similar federal and state laws. The User agrees not to violate these or any other applicable consumer protection, marketing, telemarking, and anti-solicitation laws; and represents and warrants that its use of the Anthill Product will not violate these or other similar laws.User agrees that it is the sole responsibility of User to abide by any applicable federal and state laws with respect to use of Anthill Product(s). User understands and agrees that Anthill will not be held responsible for damages to the User or any third party incurred due to User's failure to abide by state and/or federal laws. You may visit the Federal Communications Commission Website at http://www.fcc.gov and the Federal Trade Commission Website at http://www.ftc.gov. Please refer to the appropriate State Attorney Generals office or other applicable offices for telemarketing rules and or regulations pertaining to your intended application and use of the Anthill Product.Without limiting your obligations under the above-referenced laws, you agree, represent, and warrant to Anthill that:The owners of the phone numbers you initiate messages to through the Anthill Product have consented or otherwise opted into the receipt of such messages as required by any applicable law or regulation; all messages sent through the Anthill Product are sent on your behalf, including automated messages, and you have obtained proper consent to send these messages;You will follow any calling/messaging time restrictions under Federal or State law that would be applicable to your use of the Services; andYou will provide required contact information in all messages by stating your organization’s name at the beginning of your message, and a phone number at which your organization can be reached at the end of your message.
- No Spam and Consent to DamagesAnthill will immediately terminate or suspend any account which it believes, in its sole discretion, is transmitting or is otherwise connected with any spam, other unsolicited messaging activities, or any calling in violation of our Responsible Use Policy or this User Agreement. Activities such as sending spam or other unsolicited messages can cause harm to Anthill (and our customer base) in numerous ways including, but not limited to, damaging the Anthill brand name, damaging our reputation for delivering relevant messages, damaging our reputation for privacy, damaging our ability to attract and retain customers, and damaging other consumers, customer and business goals, activities, or relationships. Anthill retains sole responsibility and discretion for calculating losses; because these and other damages are often difficult to quantify if actual damages cannot be reasonably calculated by Anthill; then you agree to pay Anthill liquidated damages of $5.00 for each piece of spam or unsolicited message transmitted from or otherwise connected with your Anthill account; otherwise, you agree to pay Anthill's actual damages, to the extent such actual damages can be reasonably calculated by Anthill.Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, User acknowledges and agrees that the Anthill messaging and communication Products are intended for non-commercial, non-marketing, informational and/or employment related messages and content (“Messages”) to be sent by User to its employees. User acknowledges that it is solely responsible for and is the sender of all Messages, utilizing the Anthill Product to facilitate the transmission and delivery of such Messages.User represents and warrants that it has provided all necessary notices to employees, and as obtained all necessary consents and authorizations from employees, with respect to sending and receiving Messages through the Anthill Product.
- Your ConductAs a condition of your use of the Anthill Product, you agree and warrant to Anthill that you will not use the Anthill Product, or allow others to use the Anthill Product under your account, for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by the User Agreement and our Responsible Use Policy. You may not use, or allow others to use, the Anthill Product in any manner that could damage, impair, disable or overburden the Anthill Product, interfere in any way with Anthill’s rights, or otherwise infringe on any person's rights.Specifically, you agree and warrant to Anthill that:You will not use or attempt to use, the Anthill Product to convey any information that may be considered unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, obscene, hateful, offensive, harmful, vulgar, distasteful, defamatory, indecent, objectionable, or invasive of another person's privacy or proprietary rights;You will not use, or attempt to use, the Anthill Product in connection with any junk messages, spamming or messages that are duplicative or unsolicited in nature;You will not send, or attempt to send, messages to emergency lines, to any health care facility or similar establishment, to numbers assigned to radio common carrier services or to any service for which the called party is charged for the call;You will not transmit, or attempt to transmit, any material that may infringe the contractual, fiduciary, intellectual property rights, or other rights of third parties, including trademark, copyright or the right of publicity;You will not initiate marketing text messages or prerecorded telemarketing calls, or any message that is part of a plan, program or campaign to induce the purchase of goods or services or a charitable contribution when using the Anthill Product;You will not initiate political text messages or prerecorded political calls using the Anthill Product. This includes any message designed to support or oppose a political campaign or issue, or that solicits a contribution to any non-profit organization;You will not use the Anthill Product to initiate any calls or text messages to recipients if you have obtained their contact information from a third-party list provider;You will not use the Anthill Product to initiate any text message or phone call to recipients unless you have received the necessary consent and provided any necessary disclosures related to any message you initiate using Anthill’s messaging service;You will not impersonate, or attempt to impersonate, any other person, falsify contact information, misrepresent a relationship with any person or entity, including misrepresenting a relationship with Anthill, or otherwise attempt to mislead others as to the identity of the sender or the origin of a message;You will not resell, or attempt to resell, the use of the Anthill Product without the express, prior written consent/permission from Anthill;You will not collect, or attempt to collect, or store information about the Anthill Product or other users, including contact information, without their consent;You will not interfere, or attempt to interfere, with or disrupt connections to the Anthill Product or violate the regulations, policies or procedures of such connections;You will not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Product, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Product, through password/PIN mining or any other means, and;You agree and Anthill retains the right, at its sole discretion, to determine whether or not User’s conduct is consistent with the letter and spirit of the User Agreement. Anthill may immediately terminate User’s Anthill account if User’s conduct is found to be inconsistent with this User Agreement.
- Telephone Transmission and ChargesAnthill transmits and receives text messages via other major telecommunications carriers and mobile network operators, and thus Anthill’s influence over the timing of the receipt or transmission of your messages is within the technical constraints imposed upon Anthill. While we will use commercially reasonable efforts to further transmit your messages to the applicable network for final delivery to your designated recipients as fast as possible, we cannot commit to and do not guarantee, a specific maximum delivery time. Such times depend on various network and system-related factors among the various entities involved in the transmission of your messages and broadcasts across the telephone network and/or the Internet. You may contact Anthill for a current list of covered downstream carriers and geographic destinations. Anthill is not liable for any loss incurred by the failure of a message or broadcast to be delivered, and you acknowledge that damages for financial or other loss resulting from delivery failure cannot be claimed from Anthill for any such non-deliveries.Anthill is not responsible for any charges that you may incur from another carrier to access the Anthill Product, nor is Anthill responsible for any charges the recipients of your messages may incur from their carriers.
- Registration Information You agree, as a condition of your use of the Anthill Product, to provide Anthill with accurate and complete information when registering for or using the Anthill Product, and to update and maintain such information. Anthill has the right to suspend, restrict or terminate your use of the Anthill Product and to refuse any future use of all or portions of the Anthill Product if Anthill at any time and for any reason, including but not limited too if Anthill has reason to believe that you have failed to comply with the requirements in this section.
- Minimum AgeIf you are under the age of eighteen, you are prohibited from using or registering for the Anthill Product. By using or registering for the Anthill Product, you warrant to Anthill that you are above the age of eighteen.
- Remove Phone NumberIf members of your group do not wish to receive messages, you may notify Anthill of your request for the removal of a telephone number from your messaging list by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or by writing to Anthill, 111 W Illinois Street, Suite 500, 522 Chicago, IL 60654. When you send a request you need to include your first name, last name, and telephone number that you want to be removed. You are ultimately responsible for ensuring that anyone requesting do-not-call status is removed from your calling/messaging lists.
- Claims of Copyright Infringement.
We disclaim any responsibility or liability for copyrighted materials posted on our Product. If you believe that your work has been copied in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please follow the procedures set forth below. Anthill respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"), we will respond promptly to notices of alleged infringement that are reported to Anthill’s Designated Copyright Agent, identified below.
Notices of Alleged Infringement for Content Made Available on the Product
If you are a copyright owner, authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through our Product by sending us a notice ("Notice") complying with the following requirements.
- Identify the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
- Identify the material or link you claim is infringing (or the subject of infringing activity) and that access to which is to be disabled, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the Product where such material may be found.
- Provide your mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, email address.
- Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice: "I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use).""I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed."
- Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature. Deliver this Notice, with all items completed, to our Copyright Agent: ATTN: LEGAL 111 W. Superior Street, Suite 500, 522Chicago, IL 60654
- Use of Marks. Anthill owns certain trademarks, names, logos, insignia, or service marks (“Marks”). You do not have the right to use any Marks except as expressly agreed to in writing by Anthill. In addition, the Product may contain third-party marks and third-party copyrighted materials, which are the property of their respective owners. Nothing in these Terms grants to you any rights in or to those third-party marks or materials without such third-party's consent.
- Intellectual Property Rights. The Product and Content are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. Any unauthorized use of any trademarks, trade dress, copyrighted materials, or any other intellectual property belonging to Anthill or any third party is strictly prohibited and may be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
- Compliance with Laws. In connection with your access to and use of the Product, you are responsible for complying with all applicable laws, regulations, and rules of all relevant jurisdictions, including all applicable rules regarding online conduct.
- Children's Information. The Product is not directed at children under the age of sixteen (13) years old. If you are under sixteen (16) years old, you must immediately stop using the Product.
- Viruses. You must use up-to-date, commercially standard, anti-virus software on any computer or device used by you to access the Product. We are not liable for any virus you might receive from our Product or links on our Product, and you access our Product at your sole risk.
- Accounts. When you set up an account to use the Product, we will collect your name, e-mail address, job title, current team name, and your supervisor’s name. You must acknowledge and agree to these Terms to create an account. You must provide accurate information when setting up an account and keep all account information current.
- Restrictions on Your Use of the Product.
• You will not copy, duplicate, sell, publish, post, license, rent, distribute, modify, translate, adapt, reverse-engineer, or create derivative works of the Product or Content without Anthill’s prior written consent.
• You will not use the Product for unlawful purposes.
• You will not submit inaccurate, incomplete, or out-of-date information via the Product, commit fraud or falsify information in connection with your use of the Product.
• You will not engage in data mining or similar data gathering or extraction activities from the Product. You will not use the Product to harvest email addresses, names, or other information of the users of the Product or to spam other users of the Product. • You will not access, use, or copy any portion of the Product or Content, through the use of indexing agents, spiders, scrapers, bots, web crawlers, or other automated devices or mechanisms.
• You will not use the Product to post, transmit, input, upload, or otherwise provide any information or material that contains any viruses, worms, Trojan horses, malware, ransomware, adware, or other harmful computer code that may disable, damage, impair, or otherwise interfere with the Product, the servers used to make the Product available, or any other network, computers, hardware, software or systems.
• You will not engage in activities that aim to render the Product or associated services inoperable or to make their use more difficult.
• You may not frame, mirror, or circumvent the navigational structure of any part of the Product. • You may not upload, distribute, transmit, or post anything to or through the Product that: (i) is fraudulent, libelous, obscene, pornographic, indecent, violent, offensive, hate speech, harassing, threatening, defamatory, harms another person, or the like; (ii) invades the privacy of another or includes the confidential or proprietary information of another; or (iii) is protected by intellectual property rights without the express prior written consent of the owner of such intellectual property rights. • You may not engage in any conduct while using the Product that Anthill considers inappropriate, unauthorized, or contrary to the intended purpose of the Product.
- Feedback and Other Content Submitted By You. If you submit comments or feedback to us regarding the Product or its Content, or any other comments, questions, requests, content or information that is not personal information ("Feedback"), we may use any comments and feedback that you send us in our discretion and without attribution or compensation to you.
- Social Media. Links to Anthill's social media pages (e.g., Facebook and LinkedIn) are included on the Site ("Social Media Pages"). Because anyone may post or tag on Social Media Pages, posts do not necessarily reflect Anthill's views. We reserve the right to remove anything from our Social Media Pages, in our sole discretion. We may also take steps to block users from access to our Social Media Pages who violate these Terms. If we follow, like, re-tweet, favorite, share, or re-post an individual's content on our Social Media Pages, that is not an endorsement of that third party or any service or company they represent.
- NO WARRANTY. THE PRODUCT AND CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE,” AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ANTHILL EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCT AND CONTENT, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING FROM STATUTE, SUCH AS COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE IN TRADE.
ANTHILL MAKES COMMERCIALLY REASONABLE EFFORTS TO ENSURE THAT ALL CONTENT ON THE PRODUCT IS ACCURATE AND RELIABLE, BUT NEITHER ACCURACY NOR RELIABILITY ARE GUARANTEED. ANTHILL DOES NOT WARRANT OR GUARANTEE THE QUALITY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE PRODUCT OR CONTENT. ANTHILL DOES NOT WARRANT OR GUARANTEE THAT THE PRODUCT OR CONTENT WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT ANY DEFECTS IN THE PRODUCT OR CONTENT WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE PRODUCT OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE THE PRODUCT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL CONDITIONS OR COMPONENTS.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, WE DO NOT WARRANT OR ENDORSE ANY THIRD-PARTY CONTENT.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL ANTHILL OR ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, OWNERS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, REPRESENTATIVES, CONSULTANTS, VOLUNTEERS, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS, ATTORNEYS OR LICENSORS (TOGETHER, “ANTHILL PARTY(IES)”) BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE PRODUCT OR CONTENT, OR YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE, THE PRODUCT OR CONTENT, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER THE CLAIM IS BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY, WARRANTY, OR OTHERWISE, AND EVEN IF AN ANTHILL PARTY HAS EXPRESS KNOWLEDGE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF THE LOSS OR DAMAGE.
YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO STOP ACCESSING AND USING THE PRODUCT OR CONTENT.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, IN NO EVENT WILL THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF THE ANTHILL PARTIES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE PRODUCT OR CONTENT, OR YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE, THE PRODUCT OR CONTENT EXCEED $100 U.S.D., EVEN IF ANY REMEDY PROVIDED FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
28. INDEMNIFICATION. YOU SHALL INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD HARMLESS THE ANTHILL PARTIES FROM AND AGAINST ALL LOSSES, CLAIMS, LIABILITIES, DEMANDS, COMPLAINTS, ACTIONS, DAMAGES, JUDGMENTS, SETTLEMENTS, FINES, PENALTIES, EXPENSES, AND COSTS (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION REASONABLE ATTORNEYS’ FEES) THAT ARISE OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH (A) YOUR VIOLATION OF APPLICABLE LAWS, (B) YOUR MISUSE OF THE PRODUCT OR ANY CONTENT, AND (C) YOUR BREACH OF THESE TERMS OR ANY OTHER TERMS ON THE PRODUCT. WE RESERVE, AND YOU GRANT TO US, THE EXCLUSIVE RIGHT TO ASSUME THE DEFENSE AND CONTROL OF ANY MATTER SUBJECT TO INDEMNIFICATION BY YOU (SUBJECT TO YOUR CONTINUING INDEMNIFICATION).
- Linking to the Site. You are prohibited from linking to this Site on your website or elsewhere without the prior express written consent of Anthill. If Anthill grants you a right to link to this Site, certain terms may apply, and Anthill reserves the right to revoke such consent at any time. You are responsible for any costs incurred by Anthill in enforcing its rights under this Section.
- Use in the United States. The Product intended for use in the United States only. We do not guarantee that use of the Product will be available or permitted in any location other than the United States. If you choose to access the Product from a location other than the United States, you do so at your own risk.
THE EXISTENCE OF THE PRODUCT OR ANY CONTENT SHALL NOT BE CONSTRUED AS ANTHILL OR THE ANTHILL PARTIES OFFERING SUCH PRODUCT OR CONTENT TO PERSONS IN JURISDICTIONS WHERE THE PROVISION OF SUCH PRODUCT OR CONTENT IS PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- Termination. If you violate applicable laws or these Terms, you are immediately prohibited from further use of the Product or Content, and we may restrict your access to the Product or Content. Anthill may suspend or terminate the Product or any Content, in whole or in part, at any time in its sole discretion for any reason. Anthill shall not be liable to you or anyone else for any damages arising from or related to Anthill's suspension or termination of your access to the Product or the Content, or in the event Anthill modifies, discontinues or restricts the availability of the Product or the Content (in whole or in part).
- Product Unavailability. Without limiting the generality of the previous section, the Product or Content may be unavailable or limited for various reasons, and we shall not be liable to you for any such unavailability, including without limitation (a) hardware, software, server, network, or telecommunications failures, (b) severe weather, war, riot, act of God, fire, earthquake, strike, labor shortage, etc., (c) regulatory restrictions and other acts of government, (d) interruptions due to utility and power companies, and (e) interruptions due to hacking or other malicious intrusion.
- Cooperation with Law Enforcement. Anthill will cooperate with law enforcement if you are suspected of having violated applicable laws. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD ANTHILL AND THE ANTHILL PARTIES HARMLESS FOR ANY COOPERATION WITH, OR DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION TO, LAW ENFORCEMENT RELATING TO YOUR SUSPECTED VIOLATION OF APPLICABLE LAWS.
- Disputes. These Terms, and your access to and use of the Product, are governed by the laws of the State of Georgia, without regards to its conflict of laws principles. Venue is exclusively in the state or federal courts, as applicable, located in Atlanta, Georgia. The parties expressly agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of those courts. Any cause of action or other claim brought by you with respect to the Product or Content must be commenced within one year after the cause of action or claim arises.
- Terms Applicable to New Jersey Customers. No provision in these Terms shall apply to any consumer in New Jersey if the provision limits remedies for (i) negligence, (ii) products liability claims, (iii) the punitive damages laws, (iv) the New Jersey Uniform Commercial Code, or (v) failure to reasonably protect against harm arising from certain criminal acts of third parties (e.g., computer hacking and identity theft). The provisions of these Terms concerning the exclusion or limitation of certain damages are not applicable in New Jersey with respect to statutory damages, punitive damages, loss of data, and loss of or damage to property. Anthill reserves all rights, defenses, and permissible limitations under the laws of New Jersey and under the laws of your state of residence.
- Assignment. We may assign our rights and delegate our duties under these Terms at any time to any party without notice to you. You may not assign your rights or delegate your duties under these Terms without our prior written consent. These Terms inure to the benefit of Anthill’s successors and assigns.
- Waiver. Anthill’s failure to enforce any provision of these Terms will not constitute a waiver of that provision or any other provision. Any waiver of any provision of these Terms will be effective only if in writing and signed by Anthill.
- Severability. If any provision of these Terms is held invalid, void, or unenforceable, that provision will be severed from the remaining provisions and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect. The headings in these Terms are for convenience only and do not affect the interpretation of these Terms.
- Contact Us. Please direct any questions and concerns regarding these Terms to us at: